- Fun Exercise: Who cares what the optimal workout is? Unless you have a very specific physique you’re trying to build, Any exercise is good exercise! Exercise is a bonus, exercise helps your heart get stronger, can help build muscle, and bring you a litany of other health benefits. Research show that healthy actions of others rub off on us. The Journal of Social Sciences found that participants gravitate towards the exercise behaviors of those around them. Come join in on our group fitness classes here at Health Track!! We are offering a variety of over 70 classes per week to choose from. Download our app to sign up for any format that suits you. See you soon!!
- Group Fitness classes are included with your membership. We have Yoga, Mat as well as Reformer Pilates ,Boot Camp, Spin, Rep& Ride, Dance, Barre Fitness, Boxing, Aqua, Water Pilates, Strength Training ,Barbell Rip, Fit After Fifty, and more!
Questions? Contact our Group Fitness Director, Dawn Schramer, 630-348-5380.
- TRX: Total body resistance training. Best-IN-Class workout system to get a fast effective total body workout!!
- Interested in a Pilates Demo Class? Call Dawn 630-348-5380!
- Wednesday 12PM Warm Water Pilates with Laura Stelter will be returning to the schedule September 1st! Sign Up Required on the mobile APP.
- Niki Ludington is now teaching Tuesday 1030 am Yoga1/11 as well as Friday 930am Yoga /11
- Stephanie Tenconi is back on our schedule! Please join Stephanie for Yoga 11 Thursday mornings at 930am in studio 2
- Julie Langan is back on Saturday! Beginning Saturday September 25th join Julie 830am Barre Burn studio 2