- Make it a group thing and find your strength in numbers, so much to offer in our group fitness classes. Guaranteed to keep you motivated! Classes for every age & fitness level!
- Group Fitness classes are FREE with your membership. We have 130+ classes each week including Yoga, Pilates, Spin, Waterworks, Zumba, Barre, Overdrive/HIIT, Kickboxing, O.A.S.I.S. and more.
- We take pride in our group fitness instructors. All of our instructors have completed certified/accredited teaching and training programs in addition to being CPR & AED certified. Some of the certifications include: ACE, AFFA, Spin, Zumba and 200 hours of Yoga training.
Questions? Contact our Group Fitness Director, Dawn Schramer, 630-348-5380.
- Warm Water Pilates: Friday, April 19th, 12pm is cancelled.
- Dance Jam: Friday, April 26th, 6pm
- Retro Step: Saturday, April 27th, 8am
- Please welcome Sue Loftus to our Group Fitness Team. Sue has been teaching group fitness classes for 15 years. Holding certifications in multiple areas including Zumba, Pound & Peyow Aqua Pilates, Sue teaches a variety of cardio & strength classes. Join Sue on Thursday mornings at 8:30am for Power Intervals.
- Interested in a Pilates Demo Class? Call Dawn 630-348-5380!
- Jump rope, lift weights and hit heavy bags for an awesome workout in Spar Fit on Saturdays at 8am (FREE)
- Kids Yoga: Keep your kids moving in a healthy way through spring & summer. 1st Friday of month at 10:40am! Sign up in the CAC. The next class is on May 3rd