- Fun Exercise: Who cares what the optimal workout is? Unless you have a very specific physique you’re trying to build, Any exercise is good exercise! Exercise is a bonus, exercise helps your heart get stronger, can help build muscle, and bring you a litany of other health benefits. Research show that healthy actions of others rub off on us. The Journal of Social Sciences found that participants gravitate towards the exercise behaviors of those around them. Come join in on our group fitness classes here at Health Track!! We are offering a variety of over 70 classes per week to choose from. Download our app to sign up for any format that suits you. See you soon!!
- Group Fitness classes are included with your membership. We have Yoga, Mat as well as Reformer Pilates ,Boot Camp, Spin, Rep& Ride, Dance, Barre Fitness, Boxing, Aqua, Water Pilates, Strength Training ,Barbell Rip, Fit After Fifty, and more!
Questions? Contact our Group Fitness Director, Dawn Schramer, 630-348-5380.
- Interested in a Pilates Reformer Demo Class? Call Dawn 630-348-5380!
- Last Friday of the month 9:30 AM spin will be 90 min come get your sweat on!
- TRX Friday’s has moved to a new time please join us at 9am sign up on the app.
- Warm Water Tai Chi 12pm Friday’s start date October 7th, sign up on our app. Location Therapy pool.
- New class Tai Chi with Milena 1045am Sunday’s studio 2 no sign up required.
- Come celebrate the mind and body with this special Yoga class with Tey, Saturday October 22 1030am studio 2.