- Fun Exercise: Who cares what the optimal workout is? Unless you have a very specific physique you’re trying to build, Any exercise is good exercise! Exercise is a bonus, exercise helps your heart get stronger, can help build muscle, and bring you a litany of other health benefits. Research show that healthy actions of others rub off on us. The Journal of Social Sciences found that participants gravitate towards the exercise behaviors of those around them. Come join in on our group fitness classes here at Health Track!! We are offering a variety of over 70 classes per week to choose from. Download our app to sign up for any format that suits you. See you soon!!
- Group Fitness classes are included with your membership. We have Yoga, Mat as well as Reformer Pilates ,Boot Camp, Spin, Rep& Ride, Dance, Barre Fitness, Boxing, Aqua, Water Pilates, Strength Training ,Barbell Rip, Fit After Fifty, and more!
Questions? Contact our Group Fitness Director, Dawn Schramer, 630-348-5380.
- TRX: Total body resistance training. Best-IN-Class workout system to get a fast effective total body workout!!
- Interested in a Pilates Demo Class? Call Dawn 630-348-5380!
- Spar Fit is back Saturday’s at 8:15 AM in the gym. Bring your gloves and get ready to sweat! John Burkhard and Katie Paun will take you to the next level of fitness.
- Niki Ludington is back on our schedule! Please join Niki Friday’s at 930am for Yoga 1/11.
- Join us of outdoor yoga on Tuesday mornings at 615 in MaryKnoll Park. Need a mat or props? Sign in at the front desk and grab your equipment from studio 2. Meet you there!