Dave Goltermann's Coffee Clutch - Nov 13, 10:30 AM
Coffee Clutch with Dave Goltermann, President of the Alzheimer’s Association | Lobby | Sign up outside the Membership Office. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Founded in 1980, the Alzheimer's Association, today a multimillion-dollar organization, has been the catalyst and leader for a generation of advancements in Alzheimer's research and care. Our organization's achievements and progress in the field have given thousands of people a better quality of life and brought hope for millions more.
Lou Holland Jr.'s Coffee Clutch - Nov 13, 7:00 PM
Coffee Clutch with Lou Holland, Benefactor, and son of Alzheimer’s patient | Lobby | Sign up outside the Membership Office. Lou’s father had Alzheimer’s and Lou used HealthTrack for a respite with him and his father. Following his father's death in 2016, Lou Holland Jr. helped fund an International Research Grant Program investigation into possible genes associated with Alzheimer' s. He also participates in the Wisconsin Registry for Alzheimer's Prevention (WRAP) study, the world's largest longitudinal study on adults whose parents were diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Lou has also played a volunteer leadership role with the Association's advocacy arm, the Alzheimer's Impact Movement. Thanks largely to the efforts of AIM and its nationwide network of champions, Congress has dramatically increased the National Institutes of Health's annual budget for Alzheimer's research.
POM SQUAD Fitness Workout - Nov 15, 9:45 AM
POMSQUAD™ is a super fun, immensely positive, high energy dance fitness class! You'll be shaking your poms while prancing, dancing, bending, and snapping to today’s hits and yesterday’s favorites. Inclusive, encouraging, and easy to follow classes are designed to maximize caloric burn while strengthening and toning the body.
- Personal Training, strength & cardio machines, free weights and a track
- 130+ group fitness classes each week including spin, zumba, pilates, yoga and WERQ
- 4 indoor hard tennis courts for year-round play, lessons, leagues & teams
- A 25 yard lap pool and warm water therapy pool with both private and group swim lessons
- Day Spa with massage, manicure, pedicure, hair care, and skin care
- Children’s Activity Center with gym, outdoor play area, little learners corner, messy room, and areas for little ones 3 months and up
- Pilates Reformer Studio with training on the Cadillac tower, chair, and barrel.
News & Events
- Check out our 6 new Intenza 550Te2 treadmills! Customize your workout, enjoy virtual scenery, browse the internet, watch netflix, race an opponent & more! Check out all the features in this Intenza Video.
- NEW TRX Classes: TRX Circuit, TRX Oasis, and TRX Shred. Check out the class descriptions and register online today!
- Save a life! Learn CPR, First Aid & AED Training: Saturday, November 9th, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Bendy Buddies Kids Yoga, November 1st, Ages 3-5: 11:20-12pm & Ages 4-6: 10:40-11:20am
- Mommy & Me Yoga: November 5th, Ages 6 months to crawlers, 10:45-11:30 am
- Pickleball Social: December 14th, 5:30-7 pm
- The Children’s Activity Center (CAC) is collecting all used markers, highlighters, & dry erase markers for Crayola ColorCycle – an amazing program devised to repurpose used markers rather than sending them to landfills! Drop off box is above the CAC coat rack!
- The preserve gimme 5 programs is now in the CAC! Drop off your #5 stamped products in our collection bin! Preserve will recycle them into toothbrushes, shaving products, bowls, plates, silverware, etc.
- Log miles for the 2019 100 Mile Swim
- FREE Fitness Programs: Circuit Zone, & Spar Fit
- Go Green & Download our app today! App Store OR Google Play