- Personal Training, strength & cardio machines, free weights and a track
- 130+ group fitness classes each week including spin, zumba, pilates, yoga and WERQ
- 4 indoor hard tennis courts for year-round play, lessons, leagues & teams
- A 25 yard lap pool and warm water therapy pool with both private and group swim lessons
- Day Spa with massage, manicure, pedicure, hair care, and skin care
- Children’s Activity Center with gym, outdoor play area, little learners corner, messy room, and areas for little ones 3 months and up
- Pilates Reformer Studio with training on the Cadillac tower, chair, and barrel.
News & Events
Pool & Gym Renovation Closures:
The Aquatic Complex renovation has experienced some unforeseen challenges causing a delay in the reopening. We anticipate the Aquatic Complex to reopen between mid and late September. We will be undertaking the painting of the Fitness Floor ceiling beginning next Sunday. The basketball court will be closed for ceiling maintenance (cleaning & painting) from Sunday 9/15-Sunday 9/22. There will be additional partial closures of the Fitness Floor leading into the month of October. We thank you in advance for your understanding during these reinvestment project and look forward to these exciting improvements!
- Check out our 6 new Intenza 550Te2 treadmills! Customize your workout, enjoy virtual scenery, browse the internet, watch netflix, race an opponent & more! Check out all the features in this Intenza Video.
- NEW TRX Classes: TRX Circuit, TRX Oasis, and TRX Shred. Check out the class descriptions and register online today!
- Save a life! Learn CPR, First Aid & AED Training: Saturday, October 5th, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Get the kids certified to workout on the fitness floor with you! Our next Youth Certification is September 18th, 5-6pm
- Country Line Dancing on Friday, September 20th at 7:15pm
- Join us for a Coffee Clutch with our Holistic Health Coach, Shannon Denny on Wednesday, September 25th at 10:30am. We will have a special talk on “Diet Dilemma” – the confusion of eating plans and find the plan that is right for you.
- Bendy Buddies Kids Yoga, October 4th, Ages 3-5: 11:20-12pm & Ages 4-6: 10:40-11:20am
- Mommy & Me Yoga: October 1st, Ages 6 months to crawlers, 10:45-11:30am
- Pickleball Social: October 11th, 5:30-7pm
- The Children’s Activity Center (CAC) is collecting all used markers, highlighters, & dry erase markers for Crayola ColorCycle – an amazing program devised to repurpose used markers rather than sending them to landfills! Drop off box is above the CAC coat rack!
- The preserve gimme 5 program is now in the CAC! Drop off your #5 stamped products in our collection bin! Preserve will recycle them into toothbrushes, shaving products, bowls, plates, silverware, etc.
- Log miles for the 2019 100 Mile Swim
- FREE Fitness Programs: Circuit Zone, YoCardio, & Spar Fit
- Go Green & Download our app today! App Store OR Google Play