- Personal Training, strength & cardio machines, free weights and a track
- 130+ group fitness classes each week including spin, zumba, pilates, yoga and WERQ
- 4 indoor hard tennis courts for year-round play, lessons, leagues & teams
- A 25 yard lap pool and warm water therapy pool with both private and group swim lessons
- Day Spa with massage, manicure, pedicure, hair care, and skin care
- Children’s Activity Center with gym, outdoor play area, little learners corner, messy room, and areas for little ones 3 months and up
- Pilates Reformer Studio with training on the Cadillac tower, chair, and barrel.
News & Events
- Check out our 6 new Intenza 550Te2 treadmills! Customize your workout, enjoy virtual scenery, browse the internet, watch netflix, race an opponent & more! Check out all the features in this Intenza Video.
- NEW TRX Classes: TRX Circuit, TRX Oasis, and TRX Shred. Check out the class descriptions and register online today!
- Save a life! Learn CPR, First Aid & AED Training: Saturday, November 9th, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Bendy Buddies Kids Yoga, November 1st, Ages 3-5: 11:20-12pm & Ages 4-6: 10:40-11:20am
- Mommy & Me Yoga: November 5th, Ages 6 months to crawlers, 10:45-11:30am
- Pickleball Social: December 14th, 5:30-7pm
- The Children’s Activity Center (CAC) is collecting all used markers, highlighters, & dry erase markers for Crayola ColorCycle – an amazing program devised to repurpose used markers rather than sending them to landfills! Drop off box is above the CAC coat rack!
- The preserve gimme 5 program is now in the CAC! Drop off your #5 stamped products in our collection bin! Preserve will recycle them into toothbrushes, shaving products, bowls, plates, silverware, etc.
- Log miles for the 2019 100 Mile Swim
- FREE Fitness Programs: Circuit Zone, YoCardio, & Spar Fit
- Go Green & Download our app today! App Store OR Google Play